Packaging Development, Packaging construction and Packaging design
“Looking this good is no accident.”
- Deliver packaging designs for the Food Manufacturing, Automotive, Pharmaceutical and Homeware industry amongst many others.
- Review of packaging supply standards, specifications, rationalisation, set up costs and delivery standards.
- Conduct research projects.
- Provide alternative packaging formats and materials.
- Conduct a full supply chain review of all packaging formats and packaging equipment to reduce complexity and damage.
- Technical implementation of aseptic technology in the areas of bulk bags and plastic form fill and seal cups.
- Draft Action Plans and Annual Reports for Australian Packaging Covenant on behalf of clients.
- Packaging/Quality Audits
- Supply Chain value
- HACCP Plan implementation
- Quality System upgrades and documentation
The pursuit of the optimal packaging
Sustainable development meets today’s needs without destroying future generations.
An optimal packaging ensures safe distribution of food, reduces food waste, is environmentally friendly, recyclable and maximizes space utilization in transport